Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Anniversary Trip

My wife and I will be taking our annual excursion to celebrate our anniversary this weekend.  We always try to plan a trip around areas were we can drink good beer.  This year we are traveling to Austin with side trips to San Antonio and Fredricksberg.  In San Antonio we are going to visit Freetail Brewing.  Fredricksberg is, of course, home to the Fredricksberg Brewing Co. and everyone should know Austin's beer scene.  However this the first time we have visited since the introduction of (512) Brewery.

Our first stop is Freetail on Friday for lunch.  I am really looking forward to this trip.  I will blog about the different places we go and the multitude of beers we experience.

1 comment:

  1. Did you go to SPX? if so, you can contact me at mred####@yahoo.com replace the #### with our college class year hint (add 4 to our highschool class year)

    ReplyDelete